- To grow cotton, find a humid area. This is where it will grow best :)
- Determine how large the area needs to be. For cotton, it should be large.
- Next, till the area with a rake to yield soil. The best way to do this is to have a row of water between two rows of soil. This will keep your soil damp.
- Fertilize the soil with saltpeter*. It can be obtained from sandy areas.
- Lay down your cotton seeds, one on each block.
- Build a fence around your cotton. The fence should be 2+ blocks in height to keep unwanted visitors out.
- Watch your cotton grow :) Once it is finished, it will look like the below picture, and from it, you will obtain both cotton wads and more cotton seeds.
Hope this helped ;)