Monday, December 21, 2015

Survivalcraft 1.28 - Part 2

Part 2 is here!

Kaalus has provided something I haven't thought much of: iron ladders and signs. I had thought an iron ladder would be nice, but the signs completely took me by surprise!! The iron ladders are slimmer than the wooden ones, so that's always nice. I wonder what kind of sound effect will come along - if any - with it?? I do kinda like the creaky sound the wooden ones make :P

IronSignLadder.jpg


The iron signs can be hung upside down!! And another new item comes with these: the dispenser. Kaalus has provided a video showing how is works on his blog, so I encourage you to check that out. (The link to his blog is provided in the right margin of your screen.) Here's the picture he provided:

Mystery.jpg

I tried to crop the picture, but this computer is acting up :/ So not only do you get to see the new item, but the beautiful desert-ish scenery :)

Awesome. Just found a good pic on the Spanish SC  Wiki. (Link on right margin of screen - I encourage you to visit if you speak Spanish!!)

Dispensador.png

The crafting recipe requires 7 planks, 1 bow, and 1 germanium crystal. I don't have a picture available yet, but I'll provide it in the near future.

That's all here. Survivalcraft 1.28 - Part 3 will provide the rest.



Check out parts 1 and 3:

Part 1: http://survivalcraftchartreusenarwhal.blogspot.com/2015/12/survivalcraft-128-part-1.html

Part 3: http://survivalcraftchartreusenarwhal.blogspot.com/2015/12/survivalcraft-128-part-3.html

No comments:

Post a Comment