Monday, December 21, 2015

Survivalcraft 1.28 - Part 3

This is the moment the previous posts have been leading up to!! Fireworks!! :D

I'm super excited about this. I'm sure everyone will be having fun with these ;) I don't have a crafting recipe yet, but again, I'll provide a post on that soon ;)

But here is the pic Kaalus provided us:

Fireworks.png
I think it looks great!! :D I'm super excited to use it. Kaalus also provided a video to show the fireworks in action, so check out his blog to see that.

There are 8 shapes and 8 colors of firework for a total of 256 different variants. There are also 2 altitudes: low and high. Lets all give a round of applause to Kaalus for that!! I'm truly amazed.

Anyway... the 8 shapes:
  1. Small burst
  2. Large burst
  3. Circle
  4. Disc
  5. Ball
  6. Short trails
  7. Long trails
  8. Flat trails
And 8 colors:
  1. Small burst
  2. Large burst
  3. Circle
  4. Disc
  5. Ball
  6. Short trails
  7. Long trails
  8. Flat trails
I think this is the most progressive update yet!! We now have a firearm and some entertainment ;) I never would have thought we would be getting fireworks in SC!! Another surprise from Kaalus ;)

I'll be back soon (hopefully Wednesday) to provide more info and things. But for now, happy surviving and Merry (early) Christmas ;)



Check out previous posts:

Part 1: http://survivalcraftchartreusenarwhal.blogspot.com/2015/12/survivalcraft-128-part-1.html

Part 2: http://survivalcraftchartreusenarwhal.blogspot.com/2015/12/survivalcraft-128-part-2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment