Saturday, December 27, 2014

Watch out for the Cassowaries!

As of the 1.26 update, SC now has a new bird - Cassowaries!

























Above is one I found on the shore. I was not expecting anything like this when I updated to 1.26! I've been wanting some new birds. Maybe a crow or flamingo or something. But this was a HUGE surprise!

I seem to find them in the deserts and on the edge of Jungle/Forest areas.

I also tried to feed the Cassowary various foods with no luck. I later found out from a friend on the SC Wiki, Germanium.power, that they eat pumpkins!

Cassowaries are also VERY aggressive, so be careful when you encounter one. I was attacked and killed by one when I got too close. But I did get a picture before I died:

















I haven't quite figured out all of the Cassowaries stats yet... But I plan to work on it.

If you would like to view the info. I do have on the bird, you can visit this link: http://survivalcraftgame.wikia.com/wiki/Cassowary

After doing some research, I learned that Cassowaries are the deadliest birds in the world, and they are BIG. Take a look at the size comparrison below:














I sure wouldn't want to run into one! They can kill you with their claws on their feet, or headbutt you with the dense, bone crest on it's head... Scary... 

That's all for now! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and I'll be back Monday or Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment