Saturday, December 20, 2014

Whales, Whales, Whales

I have some amazing whale pictures to show you today.

I was super excited when 1.26 came out. I could not wait to find the Beluga Whale!!

And here it is:















































And of course, the Beluga Spraying Water [Picture was taken by my friend, Quintillus54, as were some of the above Beluga pictures and below Orca pictures]


















And why not throw in some Orca pics too :)






























































This picture is one of my favorites. These whales were found by Quintillus54 [We were playing together. So I have no idea who took the picture :) ]














I had a great time whale watching. 1.26 has, by far, been my favorite update.
And next time, I have a special post, with all of my favorite SC moments.


1 comment: